For homes with new additions or lacking ductwork, the Mitsubishi ductless split air conditioner system is just right for you.
If you have problems cooling certain spots in your home, and your home lacks the ductwork necessary for central air conditioning, then you’ll want to look at a Mitsubishi Mr. Slim® ductless split air conditioner system.
Popular in Europe and Asia, they are fast becoming just as popular in the U.S., too. They are simply ideal for new additions, retrofits, finished basements, and sunrooms, as well as any other existing rooms in your home.
We recommend the Mitsubishi® brand, but can install and repair any brand or model.
Below is a sample Mitsubishi ductless split air conditioner system that we recommend:
Mr. Slim® M-Series Split Ductless Air Conditioner)
- Zone control realizes maximum control and energy effectiveness
- Convenient wireless remote control puts comfort in the palm of your hand
- No ductwork required provides exact zone comfort and quicker installation
- Inverter-driven DC Twin Rotary Compressor operates at high efficiency
- Pulse Amplitude Modulation (PAM) Control aligns electrical input wave to improve electrical power factor up to 98%
- A-Control for unit wiring allows communication and power between outdoor and indoor units on only three wires plus ground
- Auto restart on power restore after power failure
- Anti-allergy enzyme filter improves indoor air quality
- Washable, Hybrid Catechin Pre-filter fibers has antiviral and antioxidant properties for better comfort
- Powerful Mode provides 15 minutes of extra high-power cooling
- Wide Airflow features seven horizontal airflow directions to provide complete room coverage
- Plus: self-diagnostic function, vane swing mode (up and down), dry mode operation and econo-cool operation.
Do you need to buy a new ductless split system, or have your existing equipment maintained or repaired? Contact us today for a FREE Estimate. Serving Woburn, Cambridge, Newton, Waltham, Peabody, Boston, Quincy and surrounding towns in Middlesex, Essex, Suffolk and Norfolk county MA.